What I Wore Pentecost Sunday: Coral & Gingham

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Pentecost! 

Well, Pentecost Tuesday...  It's taken me a while to finish this post, so I'm just going to make it quick!


Here's what I wore. We had a fairly well-behaved Mass from the older two kids & Mary Claire while the others stayed home with Andrew. The major issue was Mary Claire's frequent LOUD and long kisses (which include mushing my cheeks together and forcing me to give her open-mouthed kisses - always fun when we're sitting front & center, but Father generally avoids looking at us so I'll pretend he didn't notice?).

Sadly, my only red items of clothing are only winter-appropriate, so I decided coral was close enough?


The kids DO have red, though!



I had good pictures of everybody else but my memory card keeps randomly deleting pictures, even when I've reformatted it recently... It's also kind of falling apart, so maybe it's time to get a new one? I *did* just get a credit from Amazon's affiliate program which will cover one, so I guess it's time to put blog earnings back into the blog!

Thanks for supporting this blog when you shop through my amazon links - maybe next time I won't lose those adorable pictures of Peter stuck under the couch!

Linking up to Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday - Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan